Doypack / flat and stand-up pouches
Flat and stand-up pouches, using multi-layer laminates (transparent, coloured, metallized, with interlayer print).
The main group of materials used for making pouches are first-grade laminates:
- polyester and polyethylene (PET/PE),
- polyester and polyethylene, metallized (PETmet/PE — silver/gold; PET/PETmet/PE),
- polyamide and polyethylene (OPA/PE),
- polypropylene and polyethylene (OPP/PE),
- polyester and polyethylene with aluminum (PET/AL/PE),
- made of other multi-layer materials we offer.
In addition to a wide range of flat pouches the following top-quality stand-up pouches are also offered:
- “K” type,
- with lateral folds.
Furthermore, each pouch may come with a zipper, lateral “easy open” cuts and a eurohole. Pouches are made in sizes and shapes tailored to individual customer´s requirements.
BARRIER FLAT AND THREE-DIMENSIONAL POUCH PRODUCTION PROGRAM
|I. FLAT POUCHES|
|width: min.: 50mm||max.: 900mm||height: min.: 50mm||max.: any|
|II. POUCHES WITH A BOTTOM FOLD|
|width: min.: 50mm||max.: 600mm||height: min.: 50mm||max.: 450mm|
|III. POUCHES WITH LATERAL FOLDS|
|width: min.: 100mm||max.: 900mm||height: min.: 100mm||max.: any|
|IV. CUSTOM FEATURES
|V. PRINT Flexographic print with the use of the innovative technology of KODAK NX|